I understand that in this economy in order for a family to survive they must shop for the best deal possible. It is my goal as a no reserve auction to provide quality items for my customers and then they determine the price! Every item is offered with no reserve, no minimum bid, and is sold to the highest bidder. Every week I will offer approximately 500 items that the customers can view and decide what it is worth through a live bidding process.
If you have a question, concern or issue with any item you have bid on you can take it to our dedicated customer service desk for inspection. My goal is for every customer to leave satisfied with their purchase and ready to come back next week. On the day of the sale you are encouraged to test and inspect your item. If there is an issue a customer service representative will then examine the item with you to see if there is a repair that can be done. If no repair can be made we can offer you a range of options to make sure you leave satisfied.
Conditions of Sale
Buyer acknowledges and agrees to Conditions of Sale (Posted or Announced) upon award of bid at Integrity Public Auction
- All purchases must be paid for in full and removed by specified times ( Sundays, 9:00AM-5:00PM)
- All sales final
- No refunds after the day of sale
- No exceptions
- Payments: Cash, Cashiers Check, Major Credit Cards and ATM accepted.
- All items sold As-Is-Where-Is with all faults
- Please inspect all lots prior to bidding
- While descriptions are believed to be accurate, Integrity Public Auction and the Auctioneer make no representation or warranty express or implied as to the merchantability, correctness, description, age, antiquity, appraised value or condition of the property to be sold at auction. Buyer is solely responsible for determining the condition, faults and proper nomenclature/identification of auction merchandise.
- Items may be added or deleted from sale
- 10% Buyer’s Premium added to hammer price. All purchases will be plus California Sales Tax and Use Tax.
- Invoice when receipted is a Bill of Sale
- Payment of invoice constitutes acceptance of listed property without or guarantee “As-Is-Where-Is” with all faults
- Load Out Agreement: Purchaser must pay in full and load-out by times posted or announced. All merchandise not loaded-out on time is left at Integrity Public Auction entirely at purchaser’s own risk for any and all losses due to damage, theft, weather, etc.
- Integrity Public Auction will assist load-out at Purchaser’s request. Integrity Public Auction will not be responsible for any damages to items purchased, personal property or person that occur during load-out.
- NO REFUNDS, CREDITS, EXCHANGES OR RETURNS AFTER THE DAY OF SALE
Your cooperation is required, expected and appreciated.
-Integrity Public Auction